Pregnancy Log: Week 38

38 weeks today! C'mon Baby! We are ready for you! Although my mom would prefer that you wait for her (she comes in 12 days), I definitely wouldn't mind if you decided to come a liiiiittle early. Hehe. 

So many of my friends have been having early first babies lately. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. I'm super uncomfortable and it's getting harder to fight against that all too famous pregnancy waddle. But all the annoyances seem to diminish when I stand in front of our little baby's wardrobe and look at all the adorable clothes he'll soon be wearing! I can't wait!


Week 38:
Symptoms: Difficulty sleeping, frequent urination, lower back pain, Braxton Hicks.

How I'm feeling: I'm in a constant state of tiredness!

Cravings: Feta cheese!

Aversions: "Heavy" foods

Anything To Report?: Nope.

Wedding Ring: On!

This entry was posted on Jan 16, 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply