Pregnancy Log: Week 36

I thought the start of this week would be considered "full term" but I just learned that it's the end of the week! So here's to aaaalmost being full term! My friends keep having first babies [really] early though so I wouldn't mind if my baby decided to come now. They house is clean, the baby bag is packed, and my hospital bag is packed...so I'm as ready as I'll ever be!


Week 36:
Symptoms: Itchy belly, difficulty sleeping, frequent urination, kidney pain, nausea, and believe it or not, morning sickness has returned in full swing! I threw up every day for the past 3 days!

How I'm feeling: My back (by my right kidney) has been killing me! Thank the good Lord for meds!

Cravings: Hot chocolate!

Aversions: "Heavy" foods and sadly, eggs still :(

Anything To Report?: Nope.

Wedding Ring: On!

This entry was posted on Jan 2, 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply