Pregnancy Log: Week 34

Currently, I am sitting on the sofa wearing a t-shirt that my belly is hanging out of. It's so awkward how I'm outgrowing most of my clothing at this point. I thought we were doing well here, but clearly I was wrong. These last few weeks, my belly growth has been exponential. (Okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration. But seriously...can I get any bigger?!) I am ready for this baby to come. I am so uncomfortable all the time! Ha! 6 more weeks!

[No photo this week—sorry!]

Week 34:
Symptoms: Very itchy belly, itchy arms, itchy legs (are we sensing a pattern here?), difficulty sleeping, and frequent urination. 

How I'm feeling: I think my cold is better now! Thank God it was short lived! So apart from discomfort, I feel fine!

Cravings: I'm not sure actually...haha!

Aversions: "heavy" foods.

Anything To Report?: Nope.

Wedding Ring: On!

This entry was posted on Dec 19, 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply