Rainy Day Ramblings

I'm starting to outgrow my pre-pregnancy clothes! Yesterday, feeling quite desperate, I placed an order on Asos for four maternity shirts. I figured, no one wants to see me tummy hanging out of my regular shirts!

I'm so ready for accessorizing and layering this fall/winter. This is my favorite kind of weather: boots, sweaters, and scarves weather! And now that I have some extra maternity style inspiration (thanks Anna Saccone!) I feel like I can handle putting together new outfits even with my extra baggage! :P

Anyways, I'm sitting here on the sofa [nearly unable to move because of the massive breakfast burrito I just ate] enjoying this rainy, fall day. I have so much to do but I can't bring myself to get moving...partly because I am full and partly because this shortness of breath thing is really getting the best of me. And that brings me to the main purpose of this post. Moms out there, have any of you experienced this paralyzing shortness of breath while pregnant? I know shortness of breath is a common pregnancy symptom, but I feel like I get it reeeeally bad to the point where I can't even function! Advice or suggestions, anyone?


This entry was posted on Oct 9, 2014 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply