October[ing]


watching // New Girl...I'm a bit behind cuz they barely added season 3 to Netflix!
eating // eggs
drinking // coffee
playing // our baby's gender reveal video over and over and over. [stay tuned for next week's pregnancy log post...I'll post the video!]
wearing // pjs.
reading // a lovely [christian] pregnancy book called "Birthed in Prayer"
loving // my life right now! God has been blessing me and Craig sooooo much lately!
learning // to let go of jealousy and focus on what God is doing in my own life rather than compare my life to others'
working // on laundry! ha!
practicing // patience and trust
planning // to take more pictures from now on!
hoping // to get a new iPhone 6 later this month :)

This entry was posted on Oct 1, 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply