Summer 2014 Playlist

Here's my playlist for the summer! Apologies for two songs that are missing! I couldn't find them on spotify! :P

  1. Royals - Lorde
  2. Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine
  3. A Beautiful Life - Tim McMorris
  4. Team - Lorde
  5. Don't You Give Up On Me - Milo Greene
  6. Wake Up - Arcade Fire
  7. Hero - Family of the Year
  8. Red Hands - Walk Off the Earth
  9. Hannah - Freelance Whales
  10. Airplanes - Local Natives
  11. San Francisco - The Mowgli's
  12. Dead Hearts - Stars
  13. The Mortal Boy King - The Paper Kites
  14. Stranger Things - Local Natives
  15. You Belong Here - Leagues

This entry was posted on Jul 16, 2014 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

4 Responses to “ Summer 2014 Playlist ”

Jessica Fisher said...

The Mowglis! I love them!!

Elizabeth Walker said...

Me too! I just recently discovered them!! :)

Kerry Miller said...

Can I just say loving your play list! Obsessed with it. You have great taste in music. Some songs I don't know, but am so excited to embrace new music and listen to them. also, Lorde is growing on me and always love Florence+The Machine. Thank you for sharing this awesome summer playlist.

Elizabeth Walker said...

You are very welcome! I love discovering new music and sharing it with other people! :)

Leave a Reply