CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat - Day 1

People asked me to post updates so I decided I wouldn't leave them all in the dark.

My CND Vinylux arrived in the mail a couple days ago. Today, I painted my nails and used my new top coat.

CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat Day 1—we'll see how this lasts! I'm planning to do everything normally to gain an accurate judgment on how protective this top coat is with the regular tasks of life.

nail polish
(I didn't use a CND Vinylux nail polish though. I used a color called "Parker" by Julep.)

This entry was posted on May 20, 2014 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat - Day 1 ”

Kerry Miller said...

Your nails look awesome. How does the top coat feel ? Not too heavy? Also, how do you like julep nail polish? Love the one you are wearing. Keep me updated on how the the CND top coat works.

Elizabeth Walker said...

Thanks!! The top coat actually feels a lot lighter than I expected! Seems to be doing the job so far though!


I like Julep polishes a lot! I was a maven for a while but then realized I was spending too much money on nail polish! Haha! The only thing I don't like about Julep is the design of the bottles...because they are tall and skinny, they sometimes fall over when you are painting your nails!

Leave a Reply