Speak Up or Lift Up.

One of the most painful things is following the lives of old friends who have walked away from the Lord. Social networking rubs all their actions in my face on a constant basis and I'm left wondering if I should unfollow them or continue to subject myself to this depression. When do I give up? Should I even say anything to these people? I know the Lord never gives up on us, but am I just casting my pearls before swine? Am I trying too hard to fix other peoples' problems instead of lifting them up in prayer?

Lord, please give me wisdom. I need to know when to speak up or lift up.

What do you all think?

This entry was posted on Mar 5, 2014 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply