Bible

I am trying to read the Bible from start to finish again. Contrary to what might seem typical of an obsessive compulsive person, it's actually quite difficult to go in order. I'm in Leviticus and Acts. It's crazy with all the technology we have this day and age though. Alongside my Bible, I have my kindle (with my ESV Study Bible) and Apple TV with a plethora of podcasts. It's been so cool to have church from the comfort of my own living room. I get to find countless messages on the chapters I'm reading and it's as if I have church on demand! I'm so blessed.

This entry was posted on Oct 7, 2013 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ Bible ”

Unknown said...

Hey that's what I was reading.
Are you using the lookout Bible reading app??

Liz said...

Nope, I'm just reading! Haha I never even heard of that app!

Leave a Reply