Domesticated Housewife

It just hit me.

I am a housewife. I cook, I clean, I wash dishes, I watch some netflix, I read a little, etc.—all while my husband is at work. I am a cliché. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it though. It's nice being domesticated.

Yesterday, I received an email saying that my shipment of stuff that I had sent from America had finally cleared customs. Soon, I will have all my things and it will feel even more normal being at home all day. I have mixed feelings though. I can't decide if this is something I want for my future or if I want to eventually get a job. It's weird to me that I haven't had a job since December. It feels a bit like I am mooching off my husband. I could use some prayer; I've never been the best at making big decisions.

Either way, I am open. If God wants me to be a housewife for the rest of my life, I am fine with that! And if God wants me to go out and get a job, I am fine with that as well!


This entry was posted on Jun 12, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ Domesticated Housewife ”

Unknown said...

Liz you are such an encouragement! Im so glad i've stumbled upon your blog- i will definitely be reading more :) miss you!

Liz said...

Aww Khrystal! YOU are an encouragement as well! I miss you bunches seeeester! <3

Leave a Reply