iPhone Rant

Read the comments. They are pretty darn hilarious!

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/11/11/apple-begins-offering-unlocked-iphone-4s-in-u-s-online-store/

I ordered my unlocked iPhone 4S today. I am SUPER EXCITED! The purpose of the blog is the justification of my spending a ridiculous amount of money on a phone. You see, I agree with the majority of the comments on the link above.

Yes, the phone is expensive. I am well aware of that. But in the long run (actually, 11 months which isn't even that long), the phone will practically pay for itself. I am a proud T-Mobile customer. I am on a family plan, and we pay about $120/month for 3 phones with more than enough minutes, more than enough data, and unlimited texting. That means my phone is $40/month. Most people with iPhones pay about $100/month for 1 phone. That is $60 more per month than what I pay. In 11 months, the average person would have spend more money on their plan than I did on my phone. Believe me folks, I thought long and hard about this. So there we have it. All you haters out there can stop hating. Just be thankful I spent my own money and not yours.

End rant.

Ha!

This entry was posted on Nov 12, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply