A Hint of Jealousy

Sometimes in life, you can't help but be a little jealous.

Usually at work, I take care of the time cards for us hourly "employees."

Today, when I was asking everyone for their time cards, one of the girls sent me an instant message and told me that she doesn't need them anymore. Not gonna lie, there was definitely that hint of jealousy. Or maybe it was more than a hint. I've been at this job for almost 8 months and I'm still a temp. I LOVE my job, but I can't be a temp forever.

It's funny because when I got this job, part of me thought I was set forever. Now I feel like I am entering another phase of confusion. I know God has a purpose and a plan. One day at a time, that's what I gotta keep telling myself :)

This entry was posted on Nov 24, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply