Blackberry vs. iPhone

Ok, I'm drawing a blank. If you would have asked me when I was still in the process of deciding if I was going to spend a nice chunk of money to buy and iphone, I would have been able to come up with a much better list. But this list is sufficient for my purposes, I guess. Here you have it folks: Blackberry vs. iPhone. Feel free to harp in!

Blackberry iPhone
Pros:
• super long battery life
• small size so it fits in a pocket
• buttons make it easier to text while doing other things

Cons:
• not many good apps
• software updates are few and far between
• no Words with Friends!!!
Pros:
• nice interface
• good functionality
• awesome apps
• easier to sync with computer
• calendar is more functional
• Instagram!!

Cons:
• large size
• poor battery life

This entry was posted on Nov 16, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply