Sympathy.

Do you ever find yourself in those situations where you don't want help and all you want is sympathy? People are always trying to help me.

Yesterday was an overwhelming day at work. Don't get me wrong, I love love love my job. But I hate Joomla. Hate it. HATE.

Sooo, since I was talking to Greg already, I chose to vent to him.

Me: I'm losing my mind! I can't solve the same problem I've been dealing with for the past couple weeks at work!
Greg: What is this problem?
Me: It's a Joomla problem! I don't know why they chose to design their site with something so flakey!
Greg: Ahhh I see. That seems an issue.
Me: Lol you sound like you have no idea what I'm talking about :P
Greg: And you are right. Lol. Smile and nod :)
Me: Hahahahaha.

Basically, his sympathy made my day. So even though I know Greg never reads my blog, I felt the need to inform my blogosphere that sometimes a little act of sympathy can go a far way.

This entry was posted on Feb 11, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply