Locked In.

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to laugh and cry at the same time because of how pathetic you are? Today was one of those days.

It was due to one specific thing that happened. I was at work, in the tech booth and people kept walking in and out. I didn't seem to notice, but the last guy that walked in and out apparently locked the door after he left. A few minutes later, I decided to get up because I desperately had to pee. I walked up to the door, pushed it, and then realized dilemma I was faced with—I was locked in. I tried to reach over the edge of the door, but I was feet away from the keyhole. It would be impossible to get out on my own.

I email Joy. Five minutes later, still no reply. So then I email Kay. Thankfully she came within a couple minutes of my email and rescued me. My bladder was very grateful.

Now tell me one thing. Why do things like this always happen to me when I desperately need to pee?!?!

This entry was posted on Feb 10, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply