Today.

Today was SO outrageously out of whack that it deserves a blog post. I think my twitter account captured the wackiness though so I'll just compile a list of tweets that got the most feedback today.

• "May I have your first and last name please?" "Elizabeth Mousa." "Thanks Kelly, how may I help you today?" "Uh, I'm Elizabeth."
• The janitor just told me, "You're very pretty." Today keeps getting more and more interesting.
• the bathroom at work is FRIGID. i thought my hands were going to fall of when i washed them.
• a million little kids just came into my work. i need a decibel diffuser.

Ok, maybe it wasn't THAT bad. Guess you just had to be there. Or maybe the play by play on twitter just made it more dramatic.

This entry was posted on Dec 1, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

One Response to “ Today. ”

Yvonne said...

hahahahahahaha!
Your day made me laugh.


*If only you were the one almost hit by an ambulance in a cross walk (did you see my tweet?). It would have been a great weird thing to add to your weird day!

Leave a Reply