Dumb Blonde.

I spoke with a dumb blonde on the phone today. How do I know she was blonde? Well, I don't know. But I know that she was most definitely dumb.

Oh my gosh, that's so mean, Liz! I know that is what you are probably thinking, but believe me, she was dumb.

I called T-Mobile Customer Care because I had been receiving calls on my cellphone from England. I hadn't been answering them for fear of being charged outrageous amounts per minute, but I wasn't even sure if I would get charged since I was only accepting the calls.

This woman (with a craaaazy hick accent, might I add) answers the phone. I ask, "If I receive calls from another country, do I get charged for that or does it only come out of my minutes?"

"Let me check for you," she says. "Which country are these calls coming from?"

"England."

"Alright, hold on for a moment and let me check..............What country did you say that was?"

"England."

"Yeah, but what country is it in?"

"England."

"Yeah, but what country is that place actually inside of?"

"Eng-LAND." (At this point, I was starting to think she was hard of hearing!)

"I don't seem to be finding that on the list..."

"Ohhh, maybe it's under UK or United Kingdom!"

"There it is!"

Ok, seriously, WHO doesn't know that England is a country?! I mean, it's a really popular country too! It's not like I said I was receiving calls from Turkmenistan! Sheeeeeeesh.

This entry was posted on Nov 5, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply