Saying "I Love You"

You think you're bad at saying "I love you?" I'm definitely worse. I am the QUEEN of awkward responses to that lovely sentence of endearment. Call it psychological if you want, but I honestly don't know why I have this problem. I noticed it years ago, but I feel like it has been progressing lately. Responses come in all shapes and sizes, from "you too" to the awkward giggle.

If you've ever received one of my awkward responses, don't take it personal. I sincerely apologize. I love you.

Just kidding. I don't even know you. Probably.

This entry was posted on Nov 1, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

3 Responses to “ Saying "I Love You" ”

Yvonne said...

My favorite response is "Thanks!"


P.S. I LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!

Liz said...

thanks!





hahahaha juuuuust kidding, roomie! i love you too!

i totally forgot about that response! :P

Yvonne said...

GASPS!!!!


<3 :) <3

Leave a Reply