If I had the authority of a boy, I would have asked for his number.

I went to get my car radio fixed today because the idiot who installed it put it loose, and it would rattle the whoooole time whenever I drove. I was pretty sure it was going to land me in a mental hospital. The guy who fixed it today agreed that something like that could drive anyone crazy and told me he would have it fixed in about half an hour. He also flirted a bit. I may or may not have flirted back.

When I returned to pick up my car, he asked me if I went to Cal Baptist. (He obviously had seen my license plate frame—good ol' marketing!) I told him I had just graduated from there and he told me that he used to go there. Small world; fifty miles away from CBU, two former students run into each other at a Best Buy! Turns out he was there several years ago on a full ride soccer scholarship, but he "messed it up." I asked him what he meant by that, he hesitated, and then informed me that he fell in love with a girl and then dropped out (which he now regrets since that girl is no longer around). Poor guy!

Call me superficial, but he was pretty attractive too. Basically, if I had the authority of a boy, I would have asked for his number.

This entry was posted on Sep 17, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ If I had the authority of a boy, I would have asked for his number. ”

Yvonne said...

Wow!


Well just kick the radio and make him fix it again! DUH!

~~~~
~~
~~~
~~~~~~~~~

or facebook stalk...I know you've either tried or at least thought about it!

Liz said...

you know me WAY too well. hahahaha. i have a story for you about that.

Leave a Reply