Bookshelf

The idea of living alone is growing on me. I could totally live in a cute loft...with a puppy.

And I want a bookshelf like this...

















We'll see! I have 48 days until I get booted into the real world!

(Photo source: Apartment Therapy)

This entry was posted on Mar 15, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

3 Responses to “ Bookshelf ”

Yvonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yvonne said...

a puppy...without me. =(

Actually I understand...you would NEED a puppy if we are not living together anymore!

P.S. don't let your parents see this blog!

Liz said...

haha i just want to go away! start fresh, kinda. lol. but yes, without you, i'd definitely need a puppy...although i doubt a puppy would give as good of advice as you give!

Leave a Reply