Rainy Day.

It's a rainy day in southern California.
Perfect day to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's.
But rather than watch it, I chose to read it.
Fourth book of Christmas break.
I don't know if that's the best idea,
seeing as I'll be reading myself to blindness this semester.
Oh well.



The leaves are wet.
Makes me even MORE eager
for my Holga to arrive in the mail :)



Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I like blah rainy days.
I might have to light a fire in the fireplace
and roast some marshmallows.

I wish I was in England.
I wish I was in England. I wish I was in England.
I wish I was in England. I wish I was in England. I wish I was in England.
I wish I was in England. I wish I was in England.
I wish I was in England.

This entry was posted on Dec 30, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

3 Responses to “ Rainy Day. ”

Kristi said...

I wish I was in England too!! Rainy days are the best :)

Becs said...

I wish you were in England!

Yvonne said...

I wish I was in RUSSIA!!!

We need to have a rainy smores day together!

Leave a Reply