Merry Christmas, Zambia!

I bought a biosand filter. Probably the best Christmas gift I ever bought.

I encourage you all to check it out. It's a small investment for the kingdom. Much more affordable than building a well—yet still helpful.

Give the Gift of Clean Water from Blood:Water Mission on Vimeo.

(They still need about 800 of them to reach their goal of 1640 filters by Christmas!)

http://bloodwatermission.com/christmas

This entry was posted on Dec 21, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

3 Responses to “ Merry Christmas, Zambia! ”

bondChristian said...

Too cool. I've been particularly interested in these kinds of Christmas gifts lately, especially TOMS shoes. I guess it comes through the growth of the anti-consumerism movement that seems to be going around.

It's stuff like this, though, that's really challenging how I think about this season.

Thanks for posting this and for giving.

-Marshall Jones Jr.

Liz said...

and thank YOU for reading!

btw, i LOVE toms shoes!

Yvonne said...

You are soooo cool. I love you roomie and I am proud of you!!! See, what have I been telling you, you are giving!

Leave a Reply