Music Recommendations.

I've bought more cds in the past month than I have ever bought in such a short period of time!! But I have to say, I recommend every single one of them.


1) Chris Tomlin's christmas cd "Glory in the Highest: Christmas Songs of Worship" - best Christmas cd EVER. Buy it. You wont regret it.

2) David Crowder Band's new cd "Church Music" - EPIC. Makes me want to dance. And I don't even dance.

3) Shane and Shane's new cd "Everything is Different" - Shane and Shane are revolutionary. EVERY cd they release is SO worshipful. Makes you wanna have an entire DAY of worship.

4) Justin Barnard's cd "Fightsongs" - This guy is Shane Barnard's brother. Got the cd free with Shane and Shane's cd, but basically, I would pay for it. It's amazing.

5) Phil Wickham's new cd "Heaven and Earth" - Beautiful. I can listen to it over and over and over.

6) Evan Wickham's new cd "Above the Sky" - Well, this cd actually doesn't come out til next Tuesday, but if you pre-order today, you get a free ep!! The ep is amazing so I can't even imagine how good the cd will be, especially since I've been waiting about 3 years for it!

7) Bosh's new ep "The Gloaming Hour" - I have a theory. You can never go wrong with British bands. And since I am their "American manager" I'm going to take an extra step and link you to the site. Go buy it. Here: http://www.risen-records.com/thegloaminghour.html

So yeah, go take my recommendations and buy ALL these cds right now. You'll be pleased.

This entry was posted on Nov 18, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply