Ozzy

I was reminded of the man today. (He was one of the people we talked to in England. Read about him here.)


Kristi sent me a message asking me if he had emailed me. It kind of made me a little sad that he didn't. When we gave him a copy of the Gospel of John, he promised us that he would read it and that he would email me when he did. Poor guy, said he was gonna be locked up in three days. Part of me did wonder, do they grant patients at a mental hospital internet access? I hoped they did. But nope, it's been close to two months and I never did get that email. 

I guess it's just one of those prayer reminders God gives us. I am thankful those seeds were planted in Ozzy's life and I hope and pray those seeds get watered someday. 

Please pray for Ozzy.

This entry was posted on Oct 4, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply