Sick.

I barely ever get sick.


I pretty much dwelled on this statement when I was in England. I didn't take any vitamins (besides the ones already in my food, haha) and I was even semi against hand sanitizer. Well, here I am, exactly a week after getting home from England...and sick. I feel like poop. I had a fever yesterday and even had to miss church! It was horrible. And to make matters worse, today I was supposed to join Jen and her friends and family at the beach and I can't. I miss you Jen!

It's weird--this whole saying goodbye to everyone before they move back into school thing. I'm tired of doing this every year. At least we wont have to do it anymore after we get out into "the real world." Two more years! Yes!...?

This entry was posted on Aug 14, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply