Refreshing.

Short excerpt from Pastor Chuck's "Love: The More Excellent Way":


"We must allow the Lord to reignite our hearts for Him, that once more we might warm ourselves in the glow of His love. As God told His wandering people so long ago: 'I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the Lord; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart' (Jeremiah 24:7)."


Mmm I love this book! It's so refreshing!





On a random note, I am pretty proud of this pic so I figured I'd share it here for all you non-facebook goers!

This entry was posted on Jun 22, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ Refreshing. ”

Janette said...

aw...i love that pic!!!

Liz said...

why thank you :]

Leave a Reply